Thursday, March 13, 2008

Brian Mull/Alan November

Moss Point School District recently hosted a workshop by Brian Mull who works in cooperation with November Learning. I attended this workshop and felt that the tools he brought to the table were very useful. A few examples of these were Gcast, Wikispaces, Skype, and Ustream tv. He allowed each of us the oppurtunity to personally investigate these tools and determine their level of value in the classroom. I was very excited to try out Gcast. I even put it to work with a group of Beta Club students on our recent trip to our State Convention. It is fun and very easy to use. I also worked some with Ustream TV and really enjoyed that experience as well as saw value for it in the classroom. Overall the workshop was interesting and informative. I would like you feedback on this workshop. What are some of the tools that you found intresting and of the most value? What is your overall thought on the workshop?

1 comment:

Technology Discovery said...

I really enjoyed the workshop. Brian did a wonderful job presenting the information, I learned so much.